Committed to CPDC’s Mission, Vision, and Values
Behind every great organization is a team of talented, hardworking, and dedicated individuals who believe in and fully support the mission. Our dynamic team is comprised of real estate developers, asset managers, finance and accounting professionals, resource development and volunteer engagement staff and Community Impact managers devoted to our properties, as well as IT and communications specialists. We work as a full-service and collaborative team to ensure each property and every resident receives the care and attention they deserve.
CPDC is governed by a highly successful team of leaders with decades of experience in affordable housing, human development, and related industries. Our executive team leads the strategic planning and direction of the organization and ensures that our mission, vision, and values are aligned. Their vision for the affordable housing industry, along with their innovative methods of delivery, has laid the foundation necessary for the success of the organization and the people we serve.
Senior Vice President, Real Estate
J. Michael Pitchford
President and CEO
Real Estate Development
- Shelynda Burney-Brown, Vice President, Real Estate Development – Contact
- Suzanne Welch, Vice President, Real Estate Development – Contact
- Pamela Amos, Director, Asset Management – Contact
- Lynn Gorman-Lepson, Controller – Contact
- Marcos Pantelis, Director of Evaluation and Outcomes, CIS – Contact
- Amanda House Harris, Senior Director, Community Impact and Engagement- Contact
- Jennifer Fauss, Director, Volunteer Engagement – Contact
- Katrina Polk, Vice President, Community Impact Strategies – Contact