We Partner to Create Communities that Grow and Thrive.
Vital to the success of CPDC and Enterprise are the strategic partnerships we establish to advance our mission. Whether looking for a socially responsible investment opportunity, a new and exciting career, or a way to enhance the community by lending your time and talents, your partnership ensures that CPDC and communities together, grow and thrive.
CPDC and Enterprise have a proven track record of delivering high-quality real estate development projects and providing incredible Community Impact Service (CIS) programs that impact those who live in and around our communities.
CPDC is a socially responsible and solid investment. We value our investors and in exchange for your investment, we make a commitment to:
- Deliver units on or ahead of schedule
- Manage our properties in a way that generates revenue to support the operations of our communities and that helps us preserve them for the long run
- Provide regular program updates keeping investors abreast of the impact we are making in our resident services programs and across our communities
The following investors have purchased tax credits from CPDC:
- Bank of America
- Enterprise Community Investment
- SunTrust CDC
- Hudson Housing Capital
- Capital One
- Boston Capital
- Boston Financial Investment Management
An investment in CPDC and Enterprise directly benefits the properties we manage and the seniors, residents, and families who are proud to call our communities home.
CPDC is a worthy investment because we CARE:
- Committed. When we invest in a community, we make a long-term commitment to serve the needs and interests of both our residents and the surrounding communities.
- Active. CPDC provides residents with the effective and tailored programs and resources they need to reach their full potential – from job skills training and financial literacy courses to encouraging individuals to take a sense of ownership in their society through volunteerism and civic engagement.
- Responsible. CPDC has a proven history of solid financial governance. Every dime of restricted funding is directed to projects our contributors dictate and care about. Unrestricted funds are used to strengthen both our portfolio and our resident services program.
- Efficient. We have earned a proven track record of building fiscally strong, financially sound buildings which make use of cost efficient property operations to ensure we are able to preserve properties for the long-haul.
What We Need to Succeed
You! CPDC exists to ensure communities grow and thrive, but we can’t do it alone. With your help, we will continue to preserve communities and change lives.
Become a Corporate or Foundation Partner
There are numerous ways in which your organization’s philanthropic and business objectives can be achieved through a strategic partnership with CPDC. If you are interested in becoming a part of the CPDC donor community, please contact Amanda Walz.
If you are interested in making an online donation today, please donate here.
At CPDC and Enteprise, we take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our properties, and understand the importance of working with reliable contractors who achieve consistent results on or ahead of schedule.
We are currently looking to work with new and innovative contractors, including:
- Engineers (Civil, MEP, Structural)
- General contractors
- Green consultants
- Environmental Consultants
- Market Analysts
- Construction Managers
- Management Agents
With more than 30 years of service and award winning communities located primarily throughout the Mid-Atlantic region, our contractor partners benefit from a robust real estate development pipeline that keeps them busy and engaged. Our contractors say they enjoy partnering with CPDC because we are knowledgeable, experienced, and easy to work with.
Contact our team to learn how you can work with us today!
Community Impact Strategies (CIS) Providers
Many of our Community Impact Strategies (CIS) Providers operate directly in CPDC community spaces. We will provide you with the resources you require, an engaged resident corps that cares about improving the community they live in, and a dynamic partnership with our resident services staff to help facilitate ongoing engagement activities.
Our enthusiastic resident population is a perfect fit to help you meet your own client requirements for delivering the essential programs and expert services you provide. See our new website and learn how you can become a part of the CPDC family of providers today!