Welcome, Prospective Employees
At CPDC and Enterprise, we value every contribution made toward helping our mission and our communities grow and thrive. With a culture that supports quality, innovation, and partnership, we work to ensure each team member reaches their highest potential.
Our Core Values:
- Quality. Providing the highest quality service to our residents, staff, and stakeholders by striving towards the highest possible standard of excellence.
- Innovation. Seeking creative solutions by challenging the proven norm and supporting continuous improvements through innovation.
- Initiative. Taking the initiative for creating and seizing opportunities and learning from our experiences.
- Team Work. Building strong inclusive partnerships by fostering positive, effective relationships through collaboration.
- Flexibility. Promoting successful business opportunities by being adaptive and responsive to any change that is consistent with our mission and core values.
We seek excellence, commitment, and hard work. We reward outstanding leadership and ambassadorship with a fulfilling career and personal growth opportunities.
As of January 1, 2018, CPDC has entered into an agreement to combine organizations with Enterprise Community Partners, Inc. (Enterprise). Enterprise offers career opportunities in our offices across the country with an exceptional benefits package.
Employment Opportunity Employer
CPDC and Enterprise are an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, status as a special disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other factor prohibited by law. CPDC will take affirmative action to assure that discrimination does not occur.
Interested in Working to Support Our Mission?
CPDC has enjoyed tremendous success and growth since 1989. As we continue to grow and our communities continue to flourish, we are always looking for dynamic, imaginative individuals to further our mission.
We invite you to search through our current job openings and volunteer opportunities to see what position(s) might fit your skills and expertise. If you find a match, we invite you to apply.
Current Job Openings
Youth Specialist – Reston, VA