Our CPDC & Enterprise Leadership Teams
Behind every great organization is a team of talented, hardworking, and dedicated individuals who believe in and fully support the mission. When CPDC and Enterprise began our collaboration, our incredible teams grew together and became even stronger.
We invite you to learn more about the Executive Teams who are the driving force behind CPDC and Enterprise’s mission.
CPDC is governed by a Board of Directors comprised of senior leaders in business, finance, and government sectors. Under their direction, our properties reflect how the public, private, and non-profit sectors, in partnership with residents and neighbors, can successfully interact to create housing that directly serves the needs of the community.
- Charles Werhane
- Laurel Blatchford
- Barry Curtis
- Conrad Egan
- Kimball Griffith
- Lecester Johnson
- J. Michael Pitchford
- Nancy Rase
- Lee Reno
- Adrian Washington
Communications & Marketing
- Brian Wolak, Director, Marketing (Enterprise) – Contact
Real Estate Development
- Shelynda Burney-Brown, Vice President, Real Estate Development – Contact
- Suzanne Welch, Vice President, Real Estate Development – Contact
- Christopher LoPiano, Senior Vice President, Real Estate and Asset Management – Contact
- Marcos Pantelis, Director of Evaluation and Outcomes, CIS – Contact
- Amanda House Harris, Senior Director, Community Impact and Engagement- Contact
- Jennifer Fauss, Director, Volunteer Engagement – Contact
- Katrina Polk, Vice President, Community Impact Strategies – Contact
Tribute to Linda G. Davenport, Former CPDC Board Chair
It is with heavy hearts that CPDC bids farewell to our beloved Board Chair, Linda G. Davenport. Linda passed away on April 17, 2017. She joined our Board of Directors in 2014 and was appointed Chair in early 2015. Linda’s commitment to CPDC and to the broader housing and community development field was immeasurable. Through her strong leadership, the organization has advanced one of our most aggressive strategic plans to date and has served as a community developer in key markets throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.