At CPDC we believe in our mission and we value every contribution made toward that end. With a culture that supports quality, innovation, and partnership, CPDC works to ensure each team member grows and reaches their highest potential.
Our Core Values:
- Quality. Providing the highest quality service to our residents, staff, and stakeholders by striving towards the highest possible standard of excellence.
- Innovation. Seeking creative solutions by challenging the proven norm and supporting continuous improvements through innovation.
- Initiative. Taking the initiative for creating and seizing opportunities and learning from our experiences.
- Team work. Building strong inclusive partnerships by fostering positive, effective relationships through collaboration.
- Flexibility. Promoting successful business opportunities by being adaptive and responsive to any change that is consistent with our mission and core values.
We seek excellence, commitment, and hard work. We reward outstanding leadership and ambassadorship with a fulfilling career and personal growth opportunities.
As of January 1, 2018, CPDC has entered into an agreement to combine organizations with Enterprise Community Partners, Inc. (Enterprise). Enterprise offers career opportunities in our offices across the country with an exceptional benefits package.
Employment Opportunity Employer
CPDC is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, status as a special disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other factor prohibited by law. CPDC will take affirmative action to assure that discrimination does not occur.